If you are in need of a kidney and would like to add your name to our list this is the place to start.
How to post a profile on the Kidney Connection website.
YOU MUST LIVE IN ONE OF THE AREAS LISTED IN ORDER FOR YOUR PROFILE TO BE ADDED.
1. On the Home page click on the box that says Kidney Connections
2. Click on the “Add to” box.
3. Fill in the form with your personal information, including your phone number and your blood type.
4. Write a story about yourself and your need of a kidney transplant. Be specific, tell of your family and pets, your interests. Write it as personal as you are comfortable doing. Donors want to see you as a human being and not just as a number on a waiting list.
5. VERY IMPORTANT!! Include a photo. Profiles will not be posted without a photo.
6. Submit your profile to the Kidney Connection and we will put it on the website.
7. Once you see your profile you will notice that there are buttons to share it on Facebook or in emails, etc. send it out to your family and friends. Remember to check your emails everyday and respond immediately if someone contacts you. Keep in mind that you may receive some offers from people in other countries, our advice is to ignore these requests and also ignore any where there is a reference of paying for a kidney. It is illegal to buy or sell an organ. You are allowed by law to pay for travel, food, lodging and loss of wages to your donor.